Accessible and simplified reporting within Dynamic DSM is based upon Microsoft Dynamics CRM business intelligence foundation. Leveraging this powerful functionality, Dynamic DSM has incorporated the usage of Reporting Fields. Throughout the system we have created Reporting Fields in order to avoid the need for joins as well as take important snapshots of the data and thus simplify the general user’s reporting experience.
Dynamic DSM includes a large number of standard reports. Examples include:
- Data Rollups. As detailed above, Project and Measure is rolled up and can be viewed and reported on within each Parent Screen (parent Site, parent Customer), each Program and Portfolio.
- Various team focused dashboards, specific to specific teams and roles.
- User Adoption report. This shows which users are creating/modifying records on various modules. This is crucial for identifying which modules the users may be less apt to use – thus recognizing opportunities for user training.
- Audit Reports. Ability to view audit trail for all desired data.
- Energy Savings – past data (by month, by program, etc.)
- Incentive Amount – past data (by month, by program, etc.)
- Forecasted Energy Savings – by Program and by Month
- Forecasted Incentive Amount – by Program and by Month
- Forecasted Costs – by Program and by Month
- Budget Reservations – by Program and by Month
- Targets vs Actuals – Energy Savings
- Targets vs Actuals – Incentive Amounts
- Targets vs Actuals – Costs
- Queues – for responsible person/team on projects
- Queues – for escalated person/team on escalated projects
- Activity Lists – tasks assigned, by user
- Overdue Dashboard (overdue Projects, overdue Milestones, overdue Approvals, overdue Tasks, etc.)
- And many more.